Monday, October 20, 2008

The New Office

Today was my first day at the new job. I'm still trying to figure out just what I'll be doing, but I've got some time. Today started with a breakfast for all the partners at the Williamson County Library. I got to meet a lot of the Clean Air Partners all at once and they got to meet me! Hopefully that will make it a little easier to call on them. Our Clean Air spokesperson is Taylor Ware. Taylor was a finalist on America's Got Talent the first season and wrote a earth-friendly song for the group this morning.

I spent the day "nesting" in my office, checking email, and doing some research. I also had to get a drug test.

Here are some pictures of my new office.


I can see the church we got married in from my office!

Everyone at the office seems really nice. I worked with Lisa, the executive assistant, at the Martha O'Bryan Center years ago, so it was nice to have a familar face today!

No comments: