Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Catching Up!

So I haven't been the best blogger lately, so here's my attempt at catching you up on the few things that we've done lately.

It seems like most of our posts are about the garden or our niece... so here you go!

The last weekend in September, we traveled to Birmingham to spend a weekend with all the Taylors. Here are a few pictures!


Abby loves the camera... and more importantly, seeing herself on the back after you take the picture!

Abby playing with "Maddie", Jeff's mom

Then this weekend, my parents were here for a visit and to celebrate Kelly's 29th birthday. They ran errands with me on Friday and then Saturday we went to The Avenue, the new mall in Murfreesboro. I'm not that great at entertaining! Apparently, not so great at taking pictures either. They were here three days and the only picture I took was of the apple pie Mom made for Kelly's birthday. If you look close, you can see it says, "Kelly- 29" on the top! Mom's a nifty baker!


This Sunday we'll get to see Jeff's parents again. They'll be staying with us a few days on their way back from Tazewell to see Don's sister.

In other news, now that I'm having to do some research for my new job (air quality info), I've put a link on the right side of ways to help our air quality this fall. No political statement really... just trying to figure out if I could paste the info into a website. Thanks for being my lab rats! I'm also going to add links to the two agencies I'll be working for!

2 comments:

Jennaug10 said...

Great Job on the Clean Air info.

Becky said...

I'm going to let you down... i'm not going to do any of the three suggestions... I just can't... please forgive me!!