Saturday, October 30, 2010

Visit to Birmingham

A couple weekends ago (two? I've lost track), we went to Birmingham to visit with all the Taylors again. We hadn't seen any of them since early summer I think. We typically do a September or October visit, which consists of watching football and playing with Abby. She's getting so old! Normally it takes a couple minutes for her to warm up to us, but this time not so much. As soon as we got there (at 9:30pm!) she ran around a corner and yelled, "Jeff, come scare me!"... which means "come chase me around the house while I squeal at the top of my lungs for thirty minutes". They picked up right where they left off!


And in a little less than two months, we'll have a nephew to play with, too! Max is due the week before Christmas! This year we'll be in Maryland for Christmas, but hopefully we'll go down shortly after to meet him.

1 comment:

Hilton hotel Birmingham said...

"come chase me around the house while I squeal at the top of my lungs for thirty minutes".
How sweet :))