Wednesday, January 21, 2009

30 Hour Trip To Knoxville

This weekend I went to Knoxville to visit old friends from college! Evan & Marta hosted us Hokies for a fun weekend of catching up and eating good food! I stole this picture from her blog because it turned out so great!



In the picture... Marta, Evan, Elizabeth (with my new faux niece Caroline!), Missy, me (with Flat Becky B), Julie, Sharon & Drew. Kate, Evan & Marta's little girl, was asleep when we took the picture.


I had the idea to make a Flat Becky B since Becky Brittain couldn't make it. Marta, the PhotoShop wiz, made it and it was GREAT!!! We got some fun pictures of "Becky" hanging out with us!

This is Caroline (& Flat Becky B)! I stole this picture from her mom's Facebook page! Apparently I've gotten really bad about taking pictures. I think I took two while I was there!

No comments: