Friday, April 2, 2010

The "Birthiversary"

Yesterday we celebrated my 33rd birthday and our 4th wedding anniversary! I could not have asked for a more beautiful day to celebrate... 80 degrees and sunny! Too bad I had to work! We went to Cheddar's for dinner. I've never had a bad experience there, but after an hour of waiting for our food, the manager noticed and offered to comp our meal. Done.

When they find out we celebrate two things in one day, most people ask if I make Jeff by a separate anniversary gift and birthday gift. The answer... technically no. He buys me a birthday gift (we always have a $50 spending limit) and we buy one thing we both want for our anniversary. This year it was a Keurig coffee maker! Yum! We've had fun today figuring it out. And as you can see, I had to go buy a K-Cup organizer today to go with it!


We're looking forward to many, many more years together... and now well-caffeinated years together!

No comments: