Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Becky's Latest Creation

Since I haven't posted in a little while, I thought I would show our five faithful readers what I made our niece for her birthday. Abby turned two last week! We weren't able to go to the party this weekend because I had to work the Nashville Earth Day Festival. We heard they had lots of fun though.


Marta gave me the idea last year, but I ended up making the rag doll instead. I painted the stool and her name and used rub-on decals for the birds and flowers. Then I sprayed it with a clear coat to seal it all.

Here's a picture of Abby playing with Uncle Jeff in February. He was teaching her how to dump all 64 Crayons onto the floor at once... hence the guilty looks from both of them!

2 comments:

Evan and Marta said...

The stool is adorable. I hope this stool is useful for Abby. Unfortunately, the one I painted for Kate is so unsteady that I end up using it as a footstool. She can't even sit on it without it toppling over. Our $8 IKEA stool is much more useful. :)

Unknown said...

Good job Aunt Becky!! I think it is really cute.