Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Old Pictures Discovered!

Jan, my second cousin once removed (?) from Blacksburg, sent this picture that I had never seen, but thought it was neat! Can you tell who it is?


The one on the left is me and my great-grandmother, Gram. On the right is my grandmother, great-grandmother, my mom, and me... four generations in 1977, I'm guessing! It looks like I was a redhead, but I wasn't. I guess the picture coloring was a little weird.

Mom doesn't know the occasion for all of us to be together, but did recognize that its at mom & dad's house.

2 comments:

mom said...

I love the new format. Thanks for posting those pictures. I have looked through all of my pictures and can't find them.

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

I had no idea you had a blog.... stealing the link from Heather!!!!